Chopped salads are big around here. I think I got sick off of the one I ate on Saturday while hanging out on Melrose with Stephanie. It's either that or the peanut butter on toast I had that morning...
Well all the boys left. And I'm sitting here waiting for the cable guy to finish. Those boys as well as Stephanie came at the right time! They got the good weather the whole time they were here. Now it's very cloudy and we're expecting rain this week.
Let's see... Sat night we were going to go to Santa Monica but by the time the boys got ready they were hooked on a movie and never made it out. Just as well for me with my stomach. I was about to pass on the night out anyway. They ordered pizza and made pina coladas. We got up early on Sunday and went hiking around Topanga Canyon. We could see the ocean on part of the hike. The boys then went swimming in the apartment's pool. There's a window of 3 hours where it's pretty warm out right now and the pool is heated. Since it is the desert around here, the temperature difference during a 24 hour day can be 25 degrees difference. I've been accused by Kim that I did not tell him it could get so cold around here. Well I did say 50 degrees in NY feels warmer than 50 degrees in LA. I think it's because of the humidity.
Anyway, am trying to get out to do some errands as the cable guy is done now.

4 Comments:
Wow, you had a fun weekend, Pam! Except for the stomach thing, of course. Sorry about that! Glad you had a good time with your friend Stephanie and all of your New York friends -- too bad about the lame bar, though. Can't wait to do karaoke with you again! Love, Julie
Thanks Julie. We just saw a karoke place near us that Kim thought you guys might like. I'll have to wait until you guys come to check it out because Kim's not into karoke. XO.
Hey Pam! That sounds like fun -- I can't wait to come out and visit! Hey, here's the bakery (or one of them) that I was telling you about; turns out it's in Sherman Oaks, not Thousand Oaks. Is this near you at all?
http://www.ledasbakeshop.com
Julie, yes, Sherman Oaks is near us. Land of the Valley Girls...you know the Sherman Oaks GallerIa. We'll check it out.
Post a Comment
<< Home