Thursday, April 20, 2006

Kim and I went to see my friend Molly (another NY transplant) at Improve Olympics last night. It was nice to be able to park some where and wondering in a Thai restaurant and then a cool Mexican cantina before going to see the show. Getting home after 11pm was fast, less than 20 minutes. Getting there was another story. It was during rush hour so it took about twice as long with Kim taking the local roads.

Molly's team was good. And she was bold and took lots of risks. I saw pictures of some of my improv teachers on the walls. There's a real bar outside the stage. It was a nice set up and it was a full house. Not bad for Wed at 10pm.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Lauren Bell said...

Cool Pam! That sounds like fun -- I'd love to go out there when I come visit!! Hope you and Kim are doing well -- go back to that Mexican cantina and have a margarita for me! Love, Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home