It's been so long since I blogged, I had to get my password sent to me. Since the last posting, I got a new job, we bought a townhouse, and got pregnant. Some years I felt like nothing new was happening in my life. This year is not one of them.
Nothing like some whirling helicopters to get my insomnia going. I get up at least a couple of times a night. Usually I can fall back asleep but not tonight. At least I get to sleep in an hour tomorrow morning. But I have to take a glucose tolerance test which means drink an orangy sugary drink once an hour for 3 hrs. and get my blood taken.
You can count on most of my blogging now to be about my pregnancy and then if I have time to keep blogging (which I would like to keep up), the baby. Although I am looking forward to our trip to Solvang, which is near Santa Barbara in a couple of weeks.
The baby seem to be asleep in my tummy, and I shall try too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home