Sunday, July 29, 2007

Went to a house party tonight in our old neighborhood of Woodland Hills. The hostesses really jazzed up the place with Mexican theme decorations and food. There was a woman there that made fresh tortillas. We sat in their backyard in the cool air for dinner. There was also a beautiful front yard with a 300 year old oak tree. There was also an area for people to do some drawings on black velvet. I doodled a little picture that said "Boy" with a little teddy bear.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Lauren Bell said...

Pam! I'm so glad that you're blogging again! Hooray! I'm glad you're feeling good, too _ I want to hear all about how the pregnancy is going. We all miss you here very much!
Love,
Julie

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Hey, glad to find you reading Julie! Will blog more later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home