Monday, August 27, 2007

I find service contractors in CA very flakey. They can't show up on time even given a two hour window. They lie. They over charge. I've actually looked up a business (carpet cleaners) in the Better Business Bureaus because they misquoted and had a suspicious nature. (Too interested in our place. Thought I was a doctor!) They had an "F" rating. Why would a doctor live in a townhouse I ask you?

Even our home alarm company ADT are flakes as far as customer/sales service.

We did find a very nice handyman though our home owners insurance. The handyman mentioned a story about a/c duct vaccum cleaners who slashed people's ducts and then tells them they need things replaced. People usually find these business through Value Pack coupons as I did with the carpet cleaners.

I'm sitting here not getting paid, waiting for the Terminex people who were suppose to be here between 10-12pm and it's pass 1pm.

Ah, the joy of home ownership...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home