Tuesday, September 11, 2007

At last check up, the baby is already head down! Hope he stays that way or rotate himself back that way. I think I know which day it happened. He was moving so much in one day I googled and asks friends if the babies can move too much and if it meant anything. No one knew. Babies moving all was a good sign. I had the doctor's appt the next day and she didn't give any explanation either. And he had settled down that night and the next day. I didn't have too much sugar that day either. The doctor also said the baby is on target at 4 1/2 lbs. My mom said me and my brothers were all 7 pounders. Yikes! I thought I was born little.

1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Lauren Bell said...

Hooray! That's good news, Pam! Hope he stays that way, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home